ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finally, something goes right!

Well, I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited about the class and finally getting my permit on Monday. I was awake at 5:45 this morning, so I got up, went to breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts, read the local paper and was still an hour early for the class. But, I stuck it out and sat through 9, yes 9 hours of class and took the test. I got a perfect score! So tomorrow very early, I go to the DMV or BMV or whatever it is called and get my actual permit to ride/drive a motorcycle. Then pal o'mine, David and I will go practice in a parking lot. I am sooooo excited.

I will keep updating this blog- when I am not out riding my motorcycle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home