ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

BUMMER!

I showed up at the driving school this morning at 750 and the doors were locked! No one around, no answer at the number posted for the company. Man, I am sooooo disappointed! I could have gotten really down, but I decided I would take the day to run some errands, buy a pair of gloves, get my sunglass lenses changed over to the prescription version so I can ride with sunglasses instead of my contacts (which are really bugging me lately), and clean out the garage to make room for my new pal- Spock. (It is a Vulcan right?) I am hoping now to go to the next course offered, next Saturday. And I will call on Friday to confirm it! Tomorrow is the big day, and I hope it doesn't rain. Since I won't have my permit for a week, I will spend the time cleaning the bike and getting familiar with the controls. Ah, patience is my friend... at least that is the mantra I am repeating over and over in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home