ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Photo of Spock!




This is the new bike! God isn't she beautiful. Yes, Spock is a female. In Star Trek lore, (that I just invented) Spock- the one you remember- had a daughter and that is who this one is named after.

Notice the saddle bags? I hated them, they looked tacky and were completely useless for what I really need. So, I got rid of them. Well, I will get rid of them, hopefully on EBay.

I still am not riding on public roads, but I have gone around the circular driveway a few times. Low speed turns make for great practice! Yes, that is me in shorts and a short sleeve shirt and no helmet. That was the last time, since tomorrow my new gear should be delivered by FedEx.

Today, David and I went to the local Suzuki dealer so I could look for gloves and he could get a new oil filter for his BMW. I found the pair I wanted, but had to order the right size, ladies M. They only had L and XL. The Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0. I will post photos later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, girl! I ride a VN750 named Surak (Spock's grandfather on Star Trek) and I love it too! Enjoy your bike and ride safe! If you wanna talk sometime, my Yahoo Messenger ID is lyricalyre and my blog site is
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-29ih_ek9YrSW_aAVAoBSotbA

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home