ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The BIKE!

This is the first picture I took of the bike. It is in front of our garage, but that isn't me. It is David who drove it home for me. I think he took the back roads just so he could ride it longer. He also got all the waves from the other cyclists that I should have gotten. But it is now home and safe. And I own it! Tomorrow, I register it, get plates and then call and complain about not getting to drive it. I am definitely going to sound out loud and clear that I am very unhappy about the class not happening.

I am exhausted. I did have a ciggarette today, but only one and I am going to keep trying.

more photos later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home