ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Change is good...

So yesterday I called about my pants. Apparently, the company is no longer making them or selling them or whatever... So I had the order cancelled which frees up a hundred and twenty bucks on my MasterCard and decided that I could wait until the new month to buy pants. As absolutely EVERYONE on the VN750.com website was adamant about getting a new MF battery, I spent 70 bucks on that instead. Also, yesterday David went and picked up my new gloves from Street Cycles in Falmouth, and paid the balance. So I now have a pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 gloves. They are really nice, weather proof, with some reflective piping. Tomorrow is the class, so today- if the weather is tolerable- I will be out washing the bike and getting the old battery acid out of there.

BTW - PT is going fine and it looks like I should be done in the next couple of weeks. Wooohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home