ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Monday, October 23, 2006

News of the day

Well, my grandmother was in the hospital for about a week. She has Congestive Heart Failure and they spent the week trying to get her heart rate down to a reasonable level. She is now in a nursing home. Mary Helen and Kamma have been doing all they can to make sure Grams is getting the best care. I am struggling with not being there, but there is really nothing I could do that would be helpful.

I had a surgical staple removed today. It was put in 22 years ago when I had my Right Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction. It had worked its way out so that I couldn't kneel on it. I am still a bit woozy so will end my post here. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home