ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


So I don't know how they will look or if they will fit, but I ordered a new set of bags today. They are FirstGear saddlebags. I hope they do as this will be the last set I try to fit on my bike. I bought the Nelson-Rigg set that melted down, and then I got another set on e-bay, but they weren't what I was looking for, and the supports they said were for my bike didn't come close to fitting. So this is the third set and I am damned if I am going to try again after this. Hopefully the great guys at Moto Milano will be able to get them on my bike with a minimum of work. I am not going to do it myself, seeing as how my last attempt totally went "pear shaped" as they say in Britian... They should be in by the end of the week...I hope!

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home