ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

late update

Hello! Okay, I know it has been a while since I posted, but Britt and I have been very busy.


On the 23rd of July, Britt said the big "I Love You." And I said it right back! What can I say? Life is very good. We are still spending a lot of time together, but this month some of that time is being cut into by Britt's work as well as my need to spend time at home with Vera after tomorrow while David goes to Springfield to be with his mom, Ingma. She has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and he wants to use August to spend some time with her, especially as he needs to start teaching in September. This news is the only real dark spot in my life right now, and it is very dark. Ingma is a sweet soul who is truly a fine lady. I will miss her.

On the happier side, I finally downloaded pics of my Miata and one of them is a great one of Britt and me.
The next one is a good one of the car and Britt.

Isn't her smile incredible!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a car!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home