ruminations

This is a chance to get all those things that keep me awake at night out of my head and well, somewhere else. Stephen King did it and look at how well he did!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

July 9,2006

Well, this is fun! I go under the knife tomorrow and will have my right knee operated on to hopefully gain some mobility and lose some pain. At least I am hopeful that I might be able to walk down the stairs, or up them for that matter without constant aching and often shooting pain.

I should have extra time during recovery to blog away, and I will try to keep this up to date. Checking in every couple of days or so. I will talk about the work I do and what my life is like and all that.

cheers,
kait

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kait! Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Your recovery from surgery is going nicely too, I see from your writings.

call soon,
Cas

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home